Pashovezzz

Объявление

ТОВАРИЩИ! БУДЕМ ОБНОВЛЯТЬ ФОРУМ!!! НАЧНЁМ, ПОЖАЛУЙ, С ФОНА. ОСТАВЛЯЙТЕ КОММЕНТЫ. УВАЖАЕМЫЕ ГОСТИ И НОВИЧКИ, РАД, ЧТО ВЫ ЗАШЛИ НА СЕЙ ФОРУМ. ДОБРО ПОЖАЛОВАТЬ) / /

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Pashovezzz » English Club » English Club

English Club

Сообщений 1 страница 29 из 29

Не знаю понравится ли форумчанам это, но сёдня мне кинули идейку о том чтобы создать тему где говорить будут ИСКЛЮЧИТЕЛЬНО на английском языке, лично я этим языком владею в совершенстве такчто для меня не проблема, ПИШИТЕ ВСЕ!
ps-это единственное сообщение которое должно быть написано русским языком!

Hello! my name is Pete! lets talk about tea!! what kind of tea do you like??

I like the idea, since I'm studying English Philology in Germany.
My fav one is green with lemon.

I very like green tea, too, exactly with narrow round peace of lemon and several  spoons of sugar. I think, the best green tea is Chinese Monk. But sometimes I drink the black tea (usually - Mayskiy).

I like green tea, thanks Pete for this theme. I like it, because I have some problems with my health. So somebody gave me an advice to drink it three times a day. I guess, that it's the main thing, that made me feel myself better. Also I wanna say, that I like the taste of green tea. It is very specific. I don't know much about it's history or smth, but I like only certain kinds of it, not all of them.

To be honest...I dont really like green tea. especially if you give it to me in the morning without any sugar! total YAKS!!!! I like to go to coffee houses and sit with one of me FRIEND girls.Most often i order coffee but sometimes I order tea, I really like wild berry scented tea, eventhough the taste is practically the same as usual black tea, but the smell is great!! so you can say that I odrer it just for the smell!

And does anyone like coffe here? if you do, what kind of coffee do you prefer?

The coffe is poison! It content the coffein. And I don't like it's smell and taste. I prefer to drink the barley drink. It have the same taste and smell, but nicer for me. And it get up in me the patriotism. =)

You know, coffee can be different. I don't like all the trademarks of it. I like Nescafe. And I love it very much. Every morning, when I get up, I made myself a cup of coffee, and even then I can say, that my day began.

As I have already said....coffee house! nice place to sit around and to drink some coffee, I never drink it at home but at those places I make an exception and order some coffee, but I have made a conclusion...that practically all of the coffee has THE SAME taste! At this point of time I like coffee with different kinds of syrup! there is a slight differ in taste, but of course I go there to socialize! =))

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

KKKKKKKKKKKVVVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NORCOman написал(а):

all of the coffee has THE SAME taste

You are wrong, because you don't drink enough coffee to understand the difference.

Thrash написал(а):

KKKKKKKKKKKVVVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thrash, you areabsolutely right! The kvass is the god's and goth's drink, that only the best people drink. It has the refreshing taste and isn't so nasty as beer or another alchohol drinking. Kvass connects good people!

By the way, kvas - is my national drink, cause I'm Ukrainian.

Oh, really? Why didn't you tell me? Me too! But I was born here, in Moscow. There are many relatives of mine in Ukrain, near to Donetsk.

As I know, the kvass is russian national drink, not ukranian.

oh,my God...

What do you mean, my diar?

I'm a stupid! :lol:

It isn't so bad, as you think.

What do you usually eat at the breakfast? I eat pancakes, fried eggs or porridge. And I think that the best one is to eat the porridge at the morning, becouse it is very good assimilated by our stomach.

I eat beer & kvass, because i like beer & kvass very much :vb_biggrin:

Thrash, you eat it at in the morning, don't you?  :O  Perhaps, you do that in order to you had doesn't hurt.  :D

Отредактировано Diamonezo (2007-02-25 23:03:59)

Do you like the sounding of English language? Or maybe you like more the sounding os another foreign language? Not a long time ago I become to like German langage, becouse it  is more sonorous and lively.

Отредактировано Diamonezo (2007-03-03 23:08:13)

My ears like English, Ukrain, Turkish and Spanish. I don't like how German sounds. Bros will understand my point of view.))) I wanted (and want) to learn it, just because this is my dream: to learn many languages, also I want to learn German because of my friendship with Bros and Emilio. In fact, they know many languages......and I hope, that I'll have enough time to learn them all, if they would be my teachers.)))

Any time brother! Feel free to ask all kinds of questions concerning languages and I'll try to cover them with reasonable answers, when I get time.

Thank you so much! You can't even imagine, what it means to me. I appreciate it.

Actually, i know pretty many languages such as Arabic, German, English, Russian, Azerbaijani etc. So if any of u will need some help i'd be happy to help!

So, can you give us a link on several books on English?

A ya seichas treniryu angliiskii, pytem igraniya v angliiskie igri na PSP!

Отредактировано Druhill© (2007-08-12 14:58:56)

Вы здесь » Pashovezzz » English Club » English Club