Pashovezzz

Объявление

ТОВАРИЩИ! БУДЕМ ОБНОВЛЯТЬ ФОРУМ!!! НАЧНЁМ, ПОЖАЛУЙ, С ФОНА. ОСТАВЛЯЙТЕ КОММЕНТЫ. УВАЖАЕМЫЕ ГОСТИ И НОВИЧКИ, РАД, ЧТО ВЫ ЗАШЛИ НА СЕЙ ФОРУМ. ДОБРО ПОЖАЛОВАТЬ) / /

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Pashovezzz » English Club » Countries and places u would like to see

Countries and places u would like to see

Сообщений 1 страница 23 из 23

My first country i'd like to visit is South Korea because ive never been in Asia and just bein' there would leave me wonderful impressions! And i heard its a very beautiful and developed country in Asia! As for the next ones these would be European ones!!!

I'd like to visit Germany, cause my brothers are there now. Then, i'd like to visit Scotland, cause men in skirts - is cool!))) Then, i wanna see Canada, cause (as i heard) it is a very beautiful and clean country.

I'd like to visit Germany and Holland.In future I want to live in Holland,cause I like those houses,streets,culture.In our contry we don't have so beautful houses*go to dream*

I'd like to visit on the bike in the nearest future all interest corners ( I mean - all mountains) and Chine, becouse of its fantastic beauties ( like in Russia, but not the same) - especially the Tibet mountains and the South-Eastern Chine. Other reasons: the most chinese know the english language, their menthalitet is the same like our one.

You know, I've gotta tell you something: I hate Chinese. I hate Japanese. I hate Korean. Because they hate us! They did many develops, but all of them are dsngerous for a human. I can find a wide list of their discoveries, which are unhealthy. But, as always, there are some exceptions.
P.S.: excuse me for the off-top.

Why do you think, that chinese hate us? We have had a friendship during hundred years and till now.

We have friendship with all the countries, but..... Chinese and Japanese developed many things(such as motocycles, steroids, different drugs(I mean medicine), drinks and food, which are dangerous for our health.(that was an example)

Pashovezzz написал(а):

I hate Chinese. I hate Japanese. I hate Korean.

Why?I think cool guys,and,how I say,kitaeza 4ever!!!!

I agree, that some of them are cool, but I hate the nation. not the people! Their nation hates all other nations. And that disappoints me. That's just freakin' me out and pissing me off.

Pashovezzz
Well...it's your opinion.....I don't wanna discuss it...
Let's talk about.....Paris.Do you ever been in Paris?Do you like it?What you like and why?

I agree with Pashovezzz and with his words about japanise. They are kinda nazies, not like germans in 30's - 40's but they also have the theory of "great nation". They hate us all. And they are nationalists.
Виктоша, I disadvise you to visit Paris. It's dirty and unkind city with lots of nigers on the streets and with no hot water in hotels or usual flats. My mom's friends were there last year. They said that it was better they went to any other place not only to Paris, 'caus all of their dreams about this city were broken and banged up...
PS> I beg a pardon, if my english is very rough =))

Отредактировано Luter (2007-06-09 00:34:36)

Luter
Oh my God.....you all talk about nationals like we normal only.I'll go to Turkey next week and I hope this contry won't be like you sad about Japanese and France(Paris).
Plus I want to ask you....my English is good or....?

Luter написал(а):

PS> I beg a pardon, if my english is very rough =))

No, that's OK. We opened this English theme not for culture, but for people who can explain his point of view in this language.

Виктоша написал(а):

Plus I want to ask you....my English is good or....?

If you understand at least half of our speech then you know enough)

I was in Paris back in 2001. Summer vacation. I wouldn't be that brusque as far as the city itself is concerned. Maybe I didn't see all the areas of the town, but what I saw left a huge impression on me. Starting with unusual side-streets and ending up with grotesque edifices. As for the residents of Paris, I found them pretty nice and friendly, although they were making a wry face, each time I started asking questions in English when got lost. Even if they understand what u r saying, they prefer to use French, probably as a sign of non-recognition of English. Yeah, they were a lot of blacks in the city, especially beggars in cafe or fast-food restaurants, but I tried not to pay attention to them. Didn't want to spoil my short-time staying in Paris. Oh, almost forgot, we also rode on a bus to Disney Land. It was marveollus. We payed for a pass-card and then spent the rest of the day by side-shows.

That's cool.
So, what country you can call the best for rest? What country is best-looking?

I'd like to visit Italy! I think that it is a very beautiful country. And also I think that people from Italy are very kind and nice.

I want to visit Thailand, I think that it is country with beautiful nature and i am going to see it on my winter holydays =)  :D

Oh, really? So we would like to see some photoes. I hope, you won't forget your camera))).

I hope too =)

HOY mates!!! ya know whOt!?!? i would like 2 visit Australia!!! yeah!
хи-хо!

Let's go 2 Australia) Oh no, I want to visit Holland first....But Australia will be the next))

Australia....mmm...in my dreams.. :mybb:

+1

I don't like Australians. It's  nature, animals and weather is rather pleasant, and I'd be happy to visit this continent, but I DO NOT like people who live there. Sorry, I have some thoughts about that.
Scotland....that's what I need, that country is fond of their traditions, I do like their way of life, way of selfunderstanding(I mean their phylosophie about themselves and their lifes). I do like Scotts, they are kind, polite, peaceful people. My dream is to get there, and may be to live.

Вы здесь » Pashovezzz » English Club » Countries and places u would like to see