Pashovezzz

Объявление

ТОВАРИЩИ! БУДЕМ ОБНОВЛЯТЬ ФОРУМ!!! НАЧНЁМ, ПОЖАЛУЙ, С ФОНА. ОСТАВЛЯЙТЕ КОММЕНТЫ. УВАЖАЕМЫЕ ГОСТИ И НОВИЧКИ, РАД, ЧТО ВЫ ЗАШЛИ НА СЕЙ ФОРУМ. ДОБРО ПОЖАЛОВАТЬ) / /

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Pashovezzz » English Club » Foreign movies u have seen or would like to watch in original

Foreign movies u have seen or would like to watch in original

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

I've watched plenty of movies in original language especially the series like Friends and Joey i think such comedies u should watch only in their original language because there are many jokes that cannot be translated easily and correctly into another language! If some one is interested in Joey season 2 i uploaded it right here Joey Season 2

Can you tell me, how can I download this movie?

When u click on a file name there will be opened a window in which u should click on FREE and then wait a little and after that click on the given link thats it!

Unfortunately, there is no window with "FREE" button.

No u didnt get me! Open for example this link http://rapidshare.com/files/28777694/Jo … .part1.rar (this is the first part from 4 ones) then scroll it to the bottom and u'll see FREE button click on it after wait a little type the given code and download it when u download all parts of an episode join them by opening it with winrar!

Oh! Thanks! I've got it!

My favirite film is "10 motive why I hate you"(rissian translation:"10 причин моей ненависти").It was made in 1999.Maby someone saw this film?It's great film with my favourite actor Hit Leger.I'd like to see this film in original.

Вы здесь » Pashovezzz » English Club » Foreign movies u have seen or would like to watch in original