Pashovezzz

Объявление

ТОВАРИЩИ! БУДЕМ ОБНОВЛЯТЬ ФОРУМ!!! НАЧНЁМ, ПОЖАЛУЙ, С ФОНА. ОСТАВЛЯЙТЕ КОММЕНТЫ. УВАЖАЕМЫЕ ГОСТИ И НОВИЧКИ, РАД, ЧТО ВЫ ЗАШЛИ НА СЕЙ ФОРУМ. ДОБРО ПОЖАЛОВАТЬ) / /

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Pashovezzz » English Club » Books

Books

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

So, what kind of books do you like to read? Can you introduce any definite book to us?
Recently i read a book called "The Unseen"(L. and P. Fanthorpe). Well, in fact, the book was rather interesting, but I didn't like the ending (it was about 2-3 sentences). Also, there was a serial in Russia called "Замки ужасов", but I don't even remember the name of that film. Had you heard about it?

I very like book of Johan Rolling(that's right?) "Harry Potter and the Deathy Hollows" in original.It's my first book in English.
Sorry,my brain isn't thinking now,it's all what I said you now.

I have not read too many books in english... The last I remember was Dracula by Bram Stoker :) And before it was the book called Women are from Venus - Men are from Mars. Psyсhology of relations between men and women...

And how was it? Can you tell me your opinion about the last one?

Well. For me it's hard to say the opinion, 'couse I hadn't had the ability to read this book 'till the end - my father in law took it "to read" and din't turn it back ))
And the part I've read was about the M/W relations in family, so for me it was not actual for that day. But today I think I'll read it with pleasure an interest! :)

Вы здесь » Pashovezzz » English Club » Books